About Raisin Tree™
Raisin Tree™ is a purified (98%) bioactive herbal extract. The chemical name of the refined supplement is Ampelopsin. It is better known as dihydromyricetin or when shortened, DHM.
The source of the extract is the Japanese raisin tree or oriental raisin tree found in Asia, China and the Himalayas.
The leaves and bark from the raisin tree have been used to make herbal infusions for many hundreds of years. The extract is highly regarded for its hepatoprotective (liver protection) properties. DHM’s restorative properties can also help the body cope with the toxic acid that builds up when too much alcohol is consumed.
Raisin Tree™ should be taken before you start drinking then again before you go to sleep. It is less effective if taken when you wake up with a hangover.
What is DHM used for?
- Supports protects liver health and detoxification
- Metabolises lipids and glucose resulting in anti-inflammation
- Supports blood health by decreasing levels of fat and sugar
We encourage you to research for yourself, DHM, Dihydromyricetin, Ampelopsin and Hovenia dulcis, the oriental raisin tree.
Responsibility & Safety
You want to be sure that you are consuming a product you can trust.
- Our DHM is 100% naturally pure, there are no other unnecessary additives in our capsules.
- Our product is subject to batch test analysis and production quality conformity.
Why Raisin Tree™?
- WHY ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE ™ CAPSULES? - Our supplement contains 400 mg of pure Raisin Tree extract.
- WHY TAKE ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE ™? - Raisin Tree™ can eliminate excessive free radicals produced in the body and hinder the formation of lipid peroxide, thus significantly reducing the concentration of ethanol in the blood, alleviating the damage of ethanol to liver tissue.
- WHO CAN TAKE ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE ™ SUPPLEMENT? - Our high strength ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE ™ is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as well as being free from GMO, gluten, lactose, and wheat.
- WHICH INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE™ ? - Discover the extraordinary properties of Raisin Tree™ for yourself and you will soon understand why you have no need to buy preparations with those ‘extra’ additives.
- WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND ORIGINAL RAISIN TREE™ ? - Zhi ju zi or fruit of the Japanese Raisin Tree is also called suanzaozi, which means "sour jujube kernel”. The use of zhi ju zi (fruit of the Raisin tree) to treat jiu du was first recorded in the Tang Ben Cao (659 A.D.), considered to be the first official publication containing a list of herbs with their effects and directions for their use in the world. It was compiled by twenty-three people headed by Su Jing of the Tang Dynasty (618-907) under a proclamation from the emperor.
Our returns policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. In order to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The product must not have been opened and the foil seal must still be intact. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return please email email@example.com.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.